Educational Philosophy

Education is a social process. Education is growth. Education is not a preparation for life; education is life itself.

~ John Dewey

Our simple educational philosphy: we learn as we live and we celebrate what we learn!

Learning Through Living - Blogged


Recent Reads

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Upside Down Poetry

Shoes on The Ceiling,


A Funny Feeling


By T



Now I understand a dogs point of view.


Looking at the carpet is not fun to do.


It's all fuzzy and dirty;we need to vaccuum.


I'm starting to fall; kaboom!!



I'm now on the floor right side up.


But down on my knees I still feel like a pup.


I'm up again.


With some help from a friend.



There's hair in my face and my eyebrows itch.


In the mirror I kind of look like a witch.


My teeth look quite large.


They're worse than the teeth of Aunt Marge.



The whites of my eyes are popping out.


Thankfully I don't have a pig's snout.


Four stanzas is all I'm allowed to write.


Off of my hands; I'm done for the night.



Upside Down and Red All Around


By H



On my hands barely holding myself up,


I'm glad I don't have to sip from a cup.


The blood is rushing to my head.


Sadly my arms feel like lead.



I see the carpet and it needs to be cleaned.


From this experience a lot I have gleened.


It's not easy to stand upside down.


Now I'm falling to the ground.



Now I have to look in a mirror.


This experiance is becoming dearer.


My face is blown up to twice its size.


But it doesn't look as bad as my eyes.



I can see my nose.


I am in an awkward pose.


I am laughing with glee.


But I must stop; I have to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Geographic Place of the Week