Educational Philosophy

Education is a social process. Education is growth. Education is not a preparation for life; education is life itself.

~ John Dewey

Our simple educational philosphy: we learn as we live and we celebrate what we learn!

Learning Through Living - Blogged


Recent Reads

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007 Resolutions Revisited and Revised

Here are our resolutions for 2007 and how we did:


T : I resolved to work on acceleration in running and not breathing off the walls in my turns in swimming. I also resolved to eat more protein and drink more milk. I did work on these things but I think I need to be more consistent with all of these things.

H : I resolved to work on acceleration in running and pushing harder off the walls on my turns in swimming. I also resolved to eat more protein and drink more milk. I drank a lot more milk and worked other acceleration and pushing off the walls. There is always room for improvement, especially in my protein intake!

Here are our resolutions for 2008:



T : I resolve to work out my tempo and my breathing in my freestyle, to eat more balanced meals with protein, to drink more milk, to volunteer more, and to simplify my life.

H : I resolve to work on my speed in swimming, to eat more balanced meals with protein, to drink more milk, to reduce my anger when something goes wrong, to volunteer more, and to streamline my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Geographic Place of the Week