Educational Philosophy

Education is a social process. Education is growth. Education is not a preparation for life; education is life itself.

~ John Dewey

Our simple educational philosphy: we learn as we live and we celebrate what we learn!

Learning Through Living - Blogged


Recent Reads

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Poetry by T

Calls


in the style of Walt Whitman

I hear nature calling, various beckonings I hear

Those of the trumpeter swans, each calling for my attention

Those of the bison, strong and true, holding the land together

Those of the eagle controlling flight

Those of the geysers squirting with freedom

And those of the river brimming with stories

I wonder what call I will have to place in their memories

For theirs are those that intrigue me


Sky

in the style of Emily Dickinson

An everywhere of blue

With silver lining coming through

To keep it all together

The space called sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Geographic Place of the Week