Educational Philosophy

Education is a social process. Education is growth. Education is not a preparation for life; education is life itself.

~ John Dewey

Our simple educational philosphy: we learn as we live and we celebrate what we learn!

Learning Through Living - Blogged


Recent Reads

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sort/Junk/Donate Unplug Your Kids

We are still in the processing of sorting through all of our Christmas junk. Once it is all sorted, we'll decide what is actually junk and what we'd like to donate. We found some cool wooden balls in a Christmas basket. They are about 2 inches in diameter and they are flat on one side. The pic turned out fuzzy, so no pic. Any suggestions on what to do with them?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure that you'll get the comment on my blog, so I decided to respond here also.

    In answer to your question about ALS, I think I know as much as there is to know about ALS. There is one type that is found on the 4th chromosome and is a dominant gene. However most of it is environmental; personally I think it is chemical. ALS shows up more frequently in farmers and according to the CNN story 2x more likely in veterans. My family is not from the La Crosse area, but there seems to be enough of it around.

    If there's something specific you'd like to ask, please email me at haackr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

National Geographic Place of the Week